Hello,

> That Sunrise offer is just a "Bauernfänger": 20 MB are exhausted
> in a few days by requesting the "Tagi"'s (or Blick ..) homepage
> and receiving some Emails - including "God morning" stuff and SPAM.
> In fact, with this offer they may still reach the 40 CHF ;-)

What you say is true. But that's not what this new ADSL product's target
customers do with Internet. I think more of people like "my mother" (tm) who
turn on the 'puter once a week to receive *one* email from her friend and then
once a month to do their telebanking stuff. People like this actually exist,
and that's a good product for them. They will never reach the 49.-/month that a
600/100 costs. That's why we are also offering this product :-)

-Manuel