Markus Wild wrote:

>> Therefore, the interface should be standardized, and the filter
>> software should add a header, which provides an URL for the
>> interface, to messages which pass through the filter.
>
> Many mail clients (among them those of our favorite business software
> vendor...) won't display Mail-Headers in any usable form, probably not
> clickable anyway....

That's fine - the right way to treat such a header would be for the
email-client to notice it, and present a special button or option for
the user.  Just like it reads the From: header and presents that in a
nice way.  But for that to happen, the "reportunwanted" header would
have to be standardised first.  And then accepted by the large
email-client vendors ...

/Per Jessen, Zürich