Hello!

On Wed, March 5, 2008 2:31 pm, Olivier Mueller wrote:
> Is it possible that the Zyxel device is not the proper one anymore for
> this case?

I don't know the situation on current Zyxel hardware, but my Prestige 642R
couldn't handle all connections for my needs.

> What would you try next?  If you think I should get some more hardware
> (and use the Zyxel as a bridge), what would you then recommend ?

I personally would buy an Alix board from pcengines.ch (costs about CHF
150 with 3 LAN interfaces), install pfSense on it, switch the Zyxel to
bridge mode and be happy. ;-) With the Alix, you would also gain extra
benefits like complex packet filter rules, traffic shaping, traffic graphs
etc. (see pfsense.com for full feature list).

Regards,
Manuel