Hello, bonjour,

I'm not sure it is the right place to ask this, but as most the members
of this list are working for companies selling *DSL services, maybe
there will be a match :)

The network of one of the companies I'm working for is connected to
internet simply via a green.ch VDSL line, over a Zyxel P2802.
Everything was fine until a few weeks ago, and now I'm getting more and
more "Timeout, server not responding." messages in my (even active)
terminals connected via ssh to remote hosts, and jabber/imap/etc.
connections are getting randomly disconnected too after a few minutes or
hours.

I guess it's a problem related to the company size: it grew during the
last months, and now there are about 20 employee, which makes about
40-50 terminals (PC + VoIP Phones + a few internal servers) connected to
the LAN.

Is it possible that the Zyxel device is not the proper one anymore for
this case?   Rebooting doesn't really help, and there are no special
messages in the logs, CPU Usage ~ 13%, Memory Usage ~ 60%.  Feedback
from Studerus Support was to upgrade the Firmware, but it was already up
to date...  I have the same Router @home and never got this kind of
issue.

What would you try next?  If you think I should get some more hardware
(and use the Zyxel as a bridge), what would you then recommend ?

Thanks for your attention & a nice end of week to you :-)
Olivier