Salut, Daniele,

On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 00:05:38 +0200, Daniele Guazzoni wrote:
> You'd rather blame the lazy programmers who don't cares about RFCs
> and other standards !

I think that blame is for people who don't care about solutions. I care
for my users and their ability to receive the mail they want, as long
as it is reasonable. While I do think that these scripts are broken and
terribly wrong, I have no power over their programmers and cannot make
them change the scripts. I, however, also don't have the authority to
tell my users not to want to receive that newsletter.

So you see, what I am saying is that greylisting prevents users from
receiving these mails, not that these mails are good or correctly sent.
But being a solution oriented provider, this is a clear reason why I
cannot use greylisting.

                                Tonnerre