> What do you do, when customers are quitting their contracts
> because they think they receive too much spam? Which of the two
> groups will it be for you?

some calls i got in the past.

 " your system is broken i miss some email but on my hatemail account i got
them. are you not able to fix that ?"
"your server again trashing my email"
"client [EMAIL PROTECTED] cant send email to me, his mail getting back
to him"
some mentioned to change the provider if i dont get that working.

NEVER heard: "There is spam in my inbox, fix that, on hatemail i dont have
so much spam, maybe i should change the provider"

sometimes heard:, "i have some small ammount of spam, but its not hard to
handle. maybe you could do somthing about it."

so see ? if you do something on the system which even rise the posibility of
one email not deliverable, your on the wrong side.

another thing is in an company your getting the responsability for getting the
system working. improove the service. if you now implement systems which
are preventing the service from working good, its up to the company if they
COULD blame you for "sabotage" of the mail system... ever thought of that ?
Theoretically of course ;-)

Roger