Guys, this conversation turns really funny sometimes.
One says, "I have a complex IT and network landscape with hundreds or thousands
devices and business applications, and ipv6 deployment is not justified by
today's needs".
The other goes, nah, forget this crap, I tried ipv6 in my kitchen, and it works
perfectly.

Just a side note, nothing personal :)