hello all,

hopefully I do not break here a subscription-Law, so simply:

We have some Cisco parts / devices on Stock, which where nearly never
used:

2x Firewall Cisco ASA5520-AIP20-K9
(ASA 5520 Appl w/ AIP-SSM-20, SW,300 VPN, Prs,4GE+1FE,3DES/AES)

1x Switch Cisco WS-C4507R + some modules
(2x 24 port 10/100/1000 GBE / 2x V Console / 2x power supply etc

They where bought for a project, which was frozen, and there was no
fit in other needs / projects.

If you see need, please contact me directly in english or german.
mailto:swinog...@hightowernet.de

Detailed product list & photos available on request.

Condition of devices: nearly new

ASA's where tested only some hours
4507er was in use for about 2-3 months

Bougt end 2006. Used in Summer 2007

Will be sold on highest bid.

Test before possible, sold without warranty.

Device location: near to Zurich

Alternatively:
do you know company near Zurich, which makes business with
buying/selling used hardware in this class ?

We simply want to cleanup our stock ASAP.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Stephan Wolf