I'm organizing an event which is bi-monthly and might also be interested in
some equipment....
tough I do not have such a big budget....

(the Event is called admincamp, a gathering of IT Apprentices and interested
people, we had peaks of 14 attendes and growing ;) )

lg
Silvan
Am 07.01.2010 um 15:51 schrieb Beat Stettler:

> Hi all
>
> we are a "Fachhochschule" and a Cisco Networking Academy in Rapperswil and
> always interested in useful networking equipment for our labs and courses.
> Anyone who has routers, switches, firewalls etc. around, we would be happy
> recipients. We even have some budget if needed (although its not huge).
>
> Thanks in advance
> Beat Stettler
>

> Prof. Beat Stettler,  Dipl.El.Ing. ETH
> Institute for Networked Solutions INS
> beat.stett...@ins.hsr.ch
>
> University of Applied Sciences Rapperswil
> Oberseestrasse 10; CH-8640 Rapperswil; Switzerland;
> Tel. +41 55 214 18 38, Fax. +41 55 222 44 00
> http://www.hsr.ch
>
> On Jan 7, 2010, at 12:56 PM, Mickey Coggins wrote:
>
>>> Alternatively:
>>> do you know company near Zurich, which makes business with
>>> buying/selling used hardware in this class ?
>>
>> I would also be interested in knowing about such a company - I have
>> several tons (literally) of IT equipment I'd like to get rid of.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Mickey
>>
>> --
>> Mickey Coggins  Tel: +41-22-783-6630, GSM: +41-79-476-8183

Openfactory GmbH
Silvan M. Gebhardt
pc...@openfactory.ch

+41 32 512 69 58 VOIP CH