hello all,

out of a project we have for sale:

brandnew HP Proliant G6 DL380 Servers
incl HP 3 year basis warranty (next business day)

we have 2 devices for sale, on request also 4 are available for sale.

prio A to sell complete server including all additional parts per unit.
list per server see below.

If interest is too low for "full bundeled server incl all additional
parts", we sell also additional parts / basis server separately > prio B

in fact they are until now HP packaged and also RAM/Harddisks/etc
extensions are still bundled in separate packages.

All parts together result in following config per server:

Basisserver:
HP ProLiant DL380R G6,

2 Processors X2.66GHz/X5550  (Quad-Core Xeon)

6x 2GB PC3-10600R,  (Sum 12 GB default)
> have to be removed >> below extension 72 GB

HPL 2.5" SFF HDD,

DVD RW,

2x PowerSupply 750W,

Raid P410i/512MB

Additional parts:

18x      HP Memory 4GB 2Rx4 PC3-10600R-9 Kit (Sum 72 GB)

8       HP HDD/300GB SAS SFF 10k Dual-Port

1       HP NC364T PCI-E 4-Port Gbit Server Adapter

1       HP iLO Advanced Pack, No Media, single Server License

In sum with onboard: 8x Gigabit Ports Copper

Full VMware ESX / VI 4 compatible

Perfect virtualization platform.

They where bought for a project, which was frozen, and there was no
fit in other needs / projects.

Listprice per unit incl all additional parts for this unit:
nearly 19k CHF excl.

Will be sold on highest bid
(also separate, not only 2 or 4 servers together)

Sold with HP warranty.

If you see need, please contact me directly in english or german.
mailto:swinog...@hightowernet.de

Send your bit for full server(s) or additional parts.

More detailed product list & photos available on request.

Condition of devices: brand new / original packaged
Only harddrives are unpacked & tested.

Bought and shipped: June 2010.

Device location: near to Zurich / Regensdorf, already on stock

We simply want to cleanup our stock ASAP.

Best regards,

Stephan