Hello Stefan

> Does anybody of you experienced a similar problem ? Does anybody
> knows proper solution ?

I assume most of the geo-ip-stuff is based loosely on RIPE-DB. But I am
pretty sure you need a few month until changes in RIPE-DB will be
reflected in the geo-ip-databases.

Seen that before. A customer got a PI-Allocation which before was
present in Belguim. The Google frontpage was looking very different
because they lost a case in court and had openly to appologize. :)
A few month after changing the location in RIPE-DB the problem was solved.

So either you can persuade the opeator of that site to update his own
location-db or simply wait a few month. YMMV.

> Now we have a customer located in Germany, so I created a
> inetnum-block with his subnet in ripe-db with country-code DE.

Just one last thought: is this customer really located in Germany? I
mean: I have customers which are registred in Panama or on Mauritius (no
kidding!) still I set the country-code for these networks to Switzerland
because the users of those IPs (the servers actually) are here in
Switzerland.

--
Best regards,
Roman Hochuli

nexellent ag
Saegereistrasse 29
CH-8152 Glattbrugg

Phone:       +41 44 562 30 40
Fax:         +41 44 562 30 41

Imagination is the one weapon in the war
against reality.
                    -- Jules de Gaultier