Hello Stan

> actually there's usually much more information than just country code.
> At least sites like http://adultfriendsfinder.com/  show my town quite
> precisely, and my IP is a part of a
> huge Cablecom pool.

I am actually not fully satified with the quality of those ads.

When I still resided somewhere between Baden and Bremgarten I was
recognised as "Otelfingen" (not a real surprise with a
Cablecom-connection, right?).

Since I changed to our own VDSL I seem to live in Therwil (BL) according
to the ads. That's over two years now. And I do certainly not speak
'Baseldiitsch'.

OTOH I actually do not really care about those personal-ads anyway. ;)

--
Best regards,
Roman Hochuli

nexellent ag
Saegereistrasse 29
CH-8152 Glattbrugg

Phone:       +41 44 562 30 40
Fax:         +41 44 562 30 41

Imagination is the one weapon in the war
against reality.
                    -- Jules de Gaultier