Hello

* on the Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 10:28:34AM +0100,
robert.guentensper...@swisscom.com wrote:
> Since our IP-addresses are not a secret, I can deliver them on request.
> We are thinking about a separate webpage where we publish our customer-
> ranges.

Good idea. Right now, we just whitelist the whole AS44038-Range; but of
course knowing specifically the dynamic-ranges would be useful.

Cheers
Seegras
--
"Those who give up essential liberties for temporary safety deserve
neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin