On 2011-Mar-15 10:28, robert.guentensper...@swisscom.com wrote:
> Dear all
>
> Since our IP-addresses are not a secret, I can deliver them on request.
> We are thinking about a separate webpage where we publish our customer-ranges.
> There are more and more such requests from customers/partners/providers for
> this.

There is this great thing called RPSL that can be used for this. Just
create a set of addresses with a certain name and provide people with
that name. Then you just have to tell people to reload that set every X
days and presto, everybody has correct info.

(Indeed, you don't have to use every data point in RIPE IRR for routing,
one can also use it for documenting these kind of things ;)

Greets,
 Jeroen