According to Swisscom hotline, Business Internet Light users are not able to
switch to Centro Grande/Centro Picolo as those routers do things different (why
do we have ITU standards for DSL if no one follows them?). I would love to
throw out the cheap Zyxel and do real stuff with real routers and get rid of
the crap.