Hi Martin,

This is good, and as ISP we are also curious to see when DHCPv6 will
be available on BBCS with our own prefixes. Do you know what is the
road-map for this?

Small remark, the portal below with the survey is only in German.
There is also a part of the population that speaks French and Italian
in Switzerland ...

Best Regards,
Jerome Tissieres

2011/10/20  <martin.g...@swisscom.com>:
> Dear all
>
> Following up on my presentation on Swisscom's IPv6 plans, I can finally
> announce that we are ready for a public pilot of IPv6 on DSL for residential
> Internet access (formerly known as "bluewin"). The swinog community is
> happily invited, should there be Swisscom customers amongst them :-)
>
> Please note that you'll need a router of the latest generation ("centro
> grande" or "centro piccolo") to participate -- the ones with the rounded
> casing without external WLAN antenna.
>
> You can register for the pilot at http://ipv6test.questionpro.com. We'll
> then upgrade your DSL router to the IPv6-capable firmware. After the
> firmware upgrade, you may enable (and disable) IPv6 on the customer web
> portal : https://sam.sso.bluewin.ch/my/data/ModemMgmtService?mode=overview
>
> Happy testing!
> Martin
>
> Martin Gysi