Hi Jerome

DHCPv6 will not be available until (guess mode on) about 2015. The internal
architecture of our network does not currently permit native IPv6. That is why
we use 6rd to deploy IPv6. However, 6rd is a very scalable and easy-to-deploy
technology, that can also be used independently by wholesale ISP partners. I
know of one small ISP that uses 6rd today. So for native IPv6, the choice is
today limited to PPP, Ethernet/DHCP must use 6rd (6rd may also be used with
PPP, that's how we do it).

If you're interested in 6rd, you'll have to figure out how to configure the
CPEs with the required parameters. We use TR-69, as we already have such a
device management system in place. Another option is static configuration or
the use of a DHCP (v4) option. That DHCP option is not currently supported by
our DHCP servers, but you were to ask for such a feature, that should be easy
to add.

And yes, I'm aware of that small non-german speaking part of Switzerland ;-), I
lived and studied in Lausanne for 5 years… But as this is just a small-scale
pilot, we cannot go through the efforts to translate everything. Service launch
is imminent, and that will be available in all languages of course.

Best regards,
Martin