Hi Fredy,

A couple of months ago the chairman of ISOC-CH (Vicenzo Palotti)
reached out to OFCOM and asked for their position and any plan to
reach out to the civil society.

The answer was that they will basically follow the EU position (which
is not a bad thing). They also stated that they did not had any plans
for open consultation to the civil society, which we made clear is not
what is expected as part of the current internet governance principles
from the WSIS summit.

I have no opposition to the core team to make a statement.

Regards,
Roque

At least I did something
Don Draper - Mad Men