Dear All

> I'd rather suggest that the SwiNOG core team is going to formulate a clear
> statement to the Swiss ITU delegation (please note that I left the SwiNOG
> core team >1y ago). SwiNOG needs to speak in a united voice in this matter.

I might remember you of one specific article of the SwiNOG charter
(http://www.swinog.ch/charter/index.asp) about such situations:

--snip
SwiNOG is non-political, and is not a lobby group. But it may serve as a
focus for discussion on technical aspects of political, legal or
commercial issues that effect the Swiss Internet.
--snap

Therefore the core-team is not going to put any political statements out
to the public.

That beeing said: we'd rather encourage you to get in touch with SwiNOG
Federation (http://www.swinog.com/) which is basically a lobby
organisation that should suite the SwiNOG community at large as it
consists of SwiNOG members.

--
SwiNOG Organisation
Roman Hochuli