While the Cuban government's internet firewall probably blocks access to Zoom's servers, it might not block phone calls to Zoom's many telephone numbers set up to allow people to participate via audio only. But obviously Arnie isn't going to violate the laws of his government to do that. Sometimes some of us in North America take our freedoms for granted and assume other global citizens enjoy the same freedoms.

-Ed