Hello,

I plan on going and any place around Philly or northward would be fine. In fact I could go further west as far as Bellefonte. I am also willing to help out and looking forward to see y'all again in person.

73 Eric

On 1/8/2024 6:52 PM, Richard Cuff wrote:
Hi Marc - We don't have a specific location picked yet -- We expect it will be somewhere in the northern Philadelphia suburbs, anywhere from Plymouth Meeting (to the west, where it was for its most recent venue) to the northern suburbs (e.g. Lansdale / Kulpsville) to the northeastern suburbs (e.g. Bensalem).  Public transit access is also a variable in the mix.

Once we have a sense of how many would be willing to participate in an in-person event, and what that event would look like, we'll then look at relevant hotels.

Watch this space for more details as we flesh things out. Hosting a hybrid Zoom / live event will be a new challenge for us.

Richard Cuff
co-Festmeister

On Mon, Jan 8, 2024 at 6:42 PM Marco Vanzetti <familyf...@msn.com> wrote:

    Where is it being held??

    Get Outlook for Android <https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg>
    *From:* Swlfest <swlfest-boun...@hard-core-dx.com> on behalf of
    Richard Cuff <rdc...@gmail.com>
    *Sent:* Monday, January 8, 2024 4:29:04 PM
    *To:* Discussion list for the Winter SWL Fest
    <swlfest@hard-core-dx.com>
    *Subject:* Re: [Swlfest] THE WINTER SWL FEST IS MOVING DATES !!!!!
    Philly's Amtrak station is adjacent to Center City Philadelphia.
    Not a cheap neighborhood by any means.

    Commuter rail from that location does exist to areas where we have
    held the Fest in the past, though not next door to the hotels
    we've used.  Some Festers in years past took the commuter rail to
    the nearest station and either took a taxi or finagled a ride with
    friends.

    RC

    On Fri, Jan 5, 2024 at 12:12 PM Jack Amelar <jame...@yandex.com>