Hi Richard,

I created an issue on JIRA as Stuart suggested
(https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-1149). I have never used JIRA before, so
I'm not quite sure how to submit a patch, but I will give it a try.

On a similar subject, I also had to slightly change the python-sword2 module to
make it work with edit-media. Should I submit these changes as well?

Cheers
Marco