Hi Marco,

Which version of the python-sword2 library have you patched?  I have done a
large iteration on it recently (not yet formally released, but soon) at:

https://bitbucket.org/richardjones/python-sword2

But if your patch is for that one, or still applicable, I'd be happy to
have it.  You could post it to the bitbucket issue tracker for the project.

Cheers,

Richard