On 07/09/11 22:37, Greg Hellings wrote:
I just want to throw this out there:
SwordReader is not at all supported at present.  Currently I am
maintaining the the website only for historical reasons.  If you or
anyone else involved here would like to take over the project, I'd be
happy to hand over the website.  And probably many WinMo users would
be happy to have it maintained again.
I second that! It was a nice little app still have an old pocket pc running Win Mo 5 and it is still useful. As I am the last developer connected to the project, I still try to give what support I can - hence the query - but as I no longer run Windows I can't do any work on it. Also, David Trotz ported it to the very expensive Microsoft Studio IDE and it could no longer easily be made to build with the free 'Embedded C++' IDE which I had carried out previous work on. If anyone wants to take it up, I can offer a bit of help finding your way around the code. For everyone's information the person who raised the query has given up and taken his new device back for a refund. He says it is ridiculously slow anyhow and he will be buying something else. Thanks all of you for offering suggestions here.

God bless,        Barry.

--
From Barry Drake (The Revd) Health and Healing advisor to the East
Midlands Synod of the United Reformed Church.  See

Replies - b.dr...@ntlworld.com