Patrick,

Well, the KJV2003 project would have been my idea fore best practices markup for OSIS, but it now lives at the KJV2006 and I would guess now represents DM's idea of best practices for OSIS markup :)

The tutorials also were meant to iterate the most used features of OSIS to give an example of best practice markup for that feature. We should include a link to a concise, representative, validating OSIS document which includes all of these features.

Anyone up for the task?

Troy