Hi, i have just uploaded new version. With some fixes to search, there really was crash when trying to search. And regarding to application becomes unresponsive when switching current module, it seem to be fixed too (i found that some modules in Crosswire repository still have such behavior in desktop BibleTime, at least for some glossaries).

On matter of long indexig time, could you say how it is long exactly? I have tested nokia 700 in Remote Device Access and it took 10 minutes to index KJV (do have you Belle Future Pack?, there is cpu speed up for your model afaik)

Regarding 2. i can not restart device in RDA, can you provide some information. From 0.9.3 indexes as well as modules will be stored in <installation drive>:\data\ in Bibletime\indecies and Sword folders respectively, log is always at c:\btlog.txt . So you may open it and look, and maybe indexes for ESV was removed as orphaned?

3. not sure, but ESV cross-references seems to not work properly. If link is marked properly and you have at least one Bible it should open following passage (you need default Bible configured, but it is configured automatically on first Bible installation, if not - bug).

Another features in this version are: vibration on Symbian devices (i have no way to test it, so i hope on your help), it vibrates twice: after second while you pressing the screen and after two seconds, this indicates different actions (context or service). General Book support (all module types are supported now), search in non-Bible modules.

5. added tips, hope that they are clear enough

6. made text box more obvious

8. this probably fixed stuff, report please if it persist anyway

Blessings, and many thanks for your report!