I have uninstalled and reinstalled. All modules can now be found, and are in the right place (ie. NOT in C:\ drive).

Most modules load fine, but at least one - Eastons Bible Dictionary - will cause BTM to freeze and then crash every time I try to load it. (I tried Eastons in Bibletime on linux, and it worked fine there.) I think it used to crash with ISBE also, but since I loaded 0.94 that now works. There may be others that also cause problems.

I am not seeing any other problems at this time, but I have been fighting other computer issues over the last couple of days...

Brian.

Костя Маслюк wrote:
You need to uninstall current version on BtMini and install latest one again. It just found mods.d in working directory and do not go further.

Yes log does not contain information of why search index for ESV was deleted. If it found index for i other modules i haven't clue about this, for now.

The problem affects all GenBooks and Dictionaries(Devotionals, Lexicons), and there is not obvious source of problem. Maybe sword core, maybe Symbian do not zero-fy data on initialization, maybe something else. Other platforms does not affected by this issue, maybe when i will testing Windows Mobile with those modules, i got something. For now i just uploaded version that whether crash or output incorrect data instead of eternal cycle.

To change default modules, open Module selection popup and make long press and hold on the module that you would like to make default. Added some info in Tips for this.

"correct behavior". This is BibleTime way to handle this things, you always able to change default module, and getting data from module you most prefer to.

Blessings.