Yes, docker just makes things easy to both get things up and running quickly without worrying about dependencies, or to spin up swordweb as a service in a fault-tolerant / load-balanced cluster using something like kubernetes.

Greg has optimized my Dockerfile to make it generate an image which save about 25% of the space. Thanks Greg! New container has been pushed and is also running at the same http://study.crosswire.org URL.

Troy