Cyrille,

Further thoughts...

One kludgey way forward is to build two LXXM modules.

1. With Joshua-A, Judges-A, etc.
2. With Joshua-B, Judges-B, etc

The .conf files About would each need to refer to the other module.

NB. SWORD does not allow a hyphen in a module name, but the low line _ is a
valid character.

David

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile