I have a Galaxy S8+ and have the same crash on startup that Chris has. It was version 1.02 and Android 7.0.

Gary

On 03/04/2018 02:13 PM, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
Hi Chris, thanks for the report on a Galaxy S8. 2 questions. Have you tried version 1.0.2 which was released yesterday evening? It has fixes for older phones. If yes, then can you tell me what version of Android is on your phone?

Thank you!

Troy