OK, new Bishop 1.0.6 build for iOS is available and matches Android.
BibleSync on iOS is very untested as I don't have a device.  I wouldn't
be surprised if turning it on crashed the app... but it's there in some
infantile state.

Also figured out how to add an icon :)  It's not the greatest.  I used
the same icon from Android as both the icon and splash screen.  It looks
pretty bad on the simulator, but at least it's not the Cordova blockhead.

https://crosswire.org/bishop/manifest.plist

https://crosswire.org/bishop.ipa

Let me know if you have a chance to try.

Troy