Dear Fr. Cyrille,

I have looked at FreStrongsGreek in the CrossWire Beta repository, the first 3 entries and don't see any nested lists. Could you be specific and give me an exact entry which doesn't work well that you'd like improved?  I see that we only show <li> in our XHTML and WEBIF output (the two I checked) and don't have any <ul>.  I believe this is invalid.  Anyway, please give a specific example so I can check.

Troy