I think the problem will be to find something with similar longevity, simplicity and ease to IRC. Does this even exist?

Peter

Sent from my mobile. Please forgive shortness, typos and weird autocorrects.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [sword-devel] #bibletime is now on irc.oftc.net
From: Greg Hellings
To: SWORD Developers' Collaboration Forum
CC:

On Thu, May 20, 2021 at 12:04 PM Karl Kleinpaste <k...@kleinpaste.org> wrote:
On 5/20/21 12:55 PM, Greg Hellings wrote:
Is this a time to consider a move to an alternative platform altogether?

I find Discord usable for several purposes. Is it possible to have different names per Discord "server"?

Personally I only use it for one purpose (video games), but I'm on two channels. As for the different nicks... I *think* so? Not been using it much or for long.

--Greg

I'm not going to do anything about the current  #xiphos for a bit just yet.