Le 02/06/2024 à 22:40, Bíblia Livre a écrit :

I understand your rationale, but since the name "PorNVA", when used in
search engines, might lead to unwanted content, I think that in this
case we must consider applying an exception to the module naming rule.

Oh my, I would never have thought about that.  Nice catch.

Tradução essencialmente literal da Bíblia com licença de livre acesso,
baseada na Unlocked Literal Bible.
Produzido pela Wycliffe Associates com a ajuda de voluntários
utilizando uma modificação da abordagem MAST de tradução bíblica.
Uma lista completa de contribuidores está disponível em
https://content.bibletranslationtools.org/WA-Catalog/pt-br_ulb/src/branch/master/manifest.yaml

An essentially literal translation of the Bible with open access
licensing, based on the Unlocked Literal Bible.
Produced by Wycliffe Associates with the help of volunteers using a
modification of the MAST Bible translation approach.
A full list of contributors is available at
https://content.bibletranslationtools.org/WA-Catalog/pt-br_ulb/src/branch/master/manifest.yaml

https://biblianva.com.br/

Looks perfect to me.  I guess it it not nearly too long.

--
/¯\ +55 (61) 3216 3613                 mailto:l...@dutras.org
\ / +55 (61) 3546 7191            xmpp:leand...@jabber.org