Well I don't have a lot of input for you - but I thought i'd chime in
with words of encouragement. I too would love to see this - I hate
tables and I hate having to do things like alternate their row colors.
However, it's often a great way to display data and seems like it
should be just as easy as basically echoing an object.

I'd be happy with just the basic functionality at first - not as
worried about the edit | details | delete links.

Ryan