The biggest problem of a table widget IS the separation between what
belongs to which layer: the View, the Model, or the Controller. This
separation is very important and quite difficult to achieve. This is the
same kind of problem I tried to solve with the new form framework.

Fabien

--
Fabien Potencier
Sensio CEO - symfony lead developer