Hi,

I always felt it was a nasty hack to use exceptions in order to
implement forward(). Exceptions are not control flow!

Well today I learned again why its bad to do this. If you want to
redirect/forward inside a try/catch block you are in for some surprises.
Not sure if I just overlooked the bold warning signs, but since this
abuse of Exceptions will not be going away, we should set up very bold
warning signs about this in several locations in the manual.

regards,
Lukas