> same here, I've encountered problems while trying to save data into
> the database and catch Propel/Doctrine exceptions, but with forwarding
> on success (in the try-block).

Shouldn't this not really be an issue as long as you don't catch
"generic" exceptions (ie, steer clear from "catch (Exception $e) ...)?

And isn't having "catch all" exceptions generally bad form?

If both of these are true, then you'd think by some application of
Modes Ponens, all's actually well in the world. :-)

-steve