+1
When i use a plugin hosted on the project website, i assume that the
plugin has the same license than  the project itself.
That means, i would seperate the "normal" plugins from plugins with
other licenses. Tagging would be the first step, but i think it would
be too confusing, when there would exist only one trac page with all
plugins, but with different tags.
I would create a new wiki page and list there all plugins with
different licenses:

- Symfony Plugins

- Symfony Plugins with other licences ....

- Frank