Hi Kupo,

Sorry no offence was meant by not being flexible enough for our
requirements. In the applications we have produced to date (Rambo is the
exception!!), most of the time we do not even require a login, never mind an
add, and we also deal with both bebo and facebook in the same api.

We are very much against the requirement to lock users into our application
or introduce extra steps, unless they want to use it. For example if you
goto http://apps.facebook.com/sponsor-me , or
http://apps.bebo.com/sponsor-me, your'll notice that you can fully access
these applications without even being a facebook/bebo user. Btw they both
run the same code base, but for the time being run off different DB's until
we have a new db model up and running to manage users from multiple sites on
the same DB, it is currently a "work in progress".

When I scanned through the code, there was no option to toggle login off
altogether (this was several months ago), sure this isn't hard to add, but
when we had our own code available and it has been running since the summer
stably, there was no reason to change libraries for what to us is unknown
code.

I was suggesting that I make some alterations to the existing plugin, I too
am not one for repeating work! The main points would be addition of the
integration into bebo and also the ability to not require a login, making
the apps available outside of their containers.

Any Thoughts?

Mat