Hi there !

I'm finishing a Symfony application, and I'm currently writing a
configuration module to principally change my "app.yml" settings.
I've built a form (with about 1 field for each parameter of my
app.yml), and submitting this form does sfConfig::set($parameter,
$value) for each modified field.

This works perfectly ... as soon as I don't change the page !!!
If I go somewhere else on my application (say, I change to another
page, not necessarily in another module), the parameters goes back to
their original value ... that's widely sad ...

I would like to make these parameters values PERSISTENT for all the
app, until I clear the cache so the parameters can take their original
app.yml values.

How can I proceed ?
Why sfConfig::set() just works for the current action ??!

NB:
I use Symfony 1.0.16 on Linux 2.6.24 with Apache 2.2.8 and PHP 5.2.4