No way, even if it's a nice way ...
That would completely break my design rules:
- Database SHOULD AVOID handle things BUT (BUSINESS) MODEL data
(except is we decide to use many schemas or many bases, but that's not
my case)
- Never setup a process affecting ALL requests or GLOBAL treatment
chain to handle SPECIFIC CASES or PUNCTUAL SERVICES.

Thus in your suggestion, we would have to deport the config
handling ... on the session. Even if it's handful, that's a bit
strange.

Whatever, I coded it with Yaml writing. That's a bit boring to test,
backup, cache clear and so but this is unobtrusive, and this work.