Ok, I have desire and skills to help Symfony became the best framework ever.

The most easiest way is to fix some bugs in it.
Ok we have the manual of doing this
http://trac.symfony-project.org/wiki/HowToContributeToSymfony#Submittingpatches

To try how the whole thing works I looked into the bug tracker seeking
the easiest bug. To be sure that the patch is 100% correct.

To test the whole bug fixing process was choosed ticket#4190 symfony
generate:task --use-database option broken
http://trac.symfony-project.org/ticket/4190

I've submitted patch for this bug more than 10 days bug the status of
this ticket not changed at all. No changes in the trunk also.

What I'm doing wrong?