personnaly i can help for the triage of the ticket but sometime i
think symfony team could choose what to do with the ticket (hum i
could put that in design decision ? exemple the ticket 167 its between
a Accept or not a bug for me  )

yeap a lot of ticket belong to plugins (80% i think of the 500
unreviewed/reopend ticket)

perhaps someone should make a choice about obsolete plugins or breaked
plugin (remove them/fix them/ transform to symfony core team plugin if
useful and license permit)
the symfony forge will certainly response to this need but when ;)
i know its a lot of work.

we need to find a way to motivate people for do this :)