Hi,
if we need to put a message on the mailing list, to see the patch
applied it's a bit discouraging, i know symfony is a big project and it
represent a lot of work. the way that only confirmed skilled programmer
can commit to the main symfony branches is a good thing, but when i see
each week  X defect created and Y defect closed and X > Y i think
symfony going in the wall.

i remember Fabien has show us a nice graph with the ticket life cycle
but it don"t see to be applyed. some tickets have more than 2 years and
perhaps nobody know if the bug is still there (just look the oldest bug )