At 11:07 27/01/2009, Lee Bolding wrote:
>There are some other plugins in the plugin repository which may help -
>I haven't yet seen one that allows you to specify a list of DNS
>aliases for static resources, and randomly distribute these on the
>page via the link_to helper... maybe I'll do that plugin next time I
>have a need for that functionality :)

Although (and I'm sure you've already thought of this) you'd want the
same DNS alias used for each static resource every time, in order to
take advantage of client-side caching.

Peter

--
Maple Design Ltd - Web design and application development
http://www.mapledesign.co.uk

Reg. in England no. 05920531