Perhaps I should add that this plugin would be ORM agnostic without
using DbFinderPlugin. There would be three plugins,
sfTransactionPlugin, sfDoctrineTransactionPlugin and
sfPropelTransactionPlugin. The latter two would define the model
objects that implement the transaction interface and can be persisted
to the database.