Hi back,
Alright, I'm back to Beirut and ready for real stuff. Symfony Live
conferences were awesome and there were lots of nice level talks.

@Marijn : Nice approach. We'll definitely go for wider solution in order to
provide a standard way to process transactions. I need to dig a bit more on
existing online payment solution before starting, hopefully next week. Let
me know when you publish your code. It could be a start.

@AJStoneham : That's exactly what we are trying to do. I think we all had
the same feeling when trying to find a decent online payment solution for
Symfony...

Alright, if we want to move to a solid, active and maintainable development,
I suggest we follow these practices :
 - Public Roadmap
 - Repository hosted properly (github.com seems a good solution for open
source projects)
 - Unit and functional tests OK on every commit (use sismo when available,
integrate doc-test?)
  - Updated documentation

I'll take some more documentation on online payment methods and existing
solutions certainly next week.
Feel free to share links or snippets of code here.

See you guys later,

Antoine