Hi,

This sounds very interesting.  I think if it can tie in Amazon
Payments along with other providers it would make Symfony a more
attractive framework.  The lack of a payments module I find is a
detriment to quickly deploying pay-for apps.

On that note, I think it is worthwhile to include both non-recurring
payments and recurring payments given that many SaaS applications are
subscription based.

Regards,

Simon