Sf 1.0 to Sf1.2 is quite different. It took me sometime to switch.
Mainly the concept of sfForm.

But I didn't even need the Jobeet tutorial. Actually I never done the
Jobeet at all (not even sf 1.0 jobeet), I only did the 'my first
symfony' tutorial when I started learning Symfony. The rest are just
from Googling, reading the documentation, and looking at the source
code.